If we got a Girl Friends anime adaptation I bet lots of people would cry tears of joy
I mean seriously who doesn’t love Girl Friends
I would probably be one of the 700,000 ppl crying
I just really want a Girl Friends anime…
My name is Jaiden I'm 18, and I just started college. I love video games, superheroes, anime, and comics(DC and Marvel,). I love music and art and will sometimes post something I've drawn, or made.
hey guysss I have a giveaway for you because you were all awesome and I can’t thank you enough for all the support and reblogging my posts! my very nice auntie is giving me money for my birthday present so I thought I’d use it for my wonderful followers~♥
so I bought 3 Cheki instax mini 8 cameras from my local stationary store and I am planning to choose 3 winners for each color!
- "Cheki instax mini 8" (blue, pink, or yellow)
- "Color film for instax mini 10 sheets"
- mbf me
- please don’t unfollow after, it’s rude
- reblog this post as much as you like, likes do not count
- 3 winners will be picked with random.org
- if the winners do not reply my message within 48 hours, new winners will be picked
- the first person to reply me among the winners get to have first choice out of the colors blue, pink, and yellow, so check your message box often!
- please ask for your guardian’s permission if you are underage because I will be asking for your full name and address (free shipping~~)
- giveaway ends on April 30, 2014
Good luck everyone!♥
Close-ups of butterfly wing scales! You should definitely click on these images to get the full detail.
I’ve paired each amazing close-up (by macro photographer Linden Gledhill) with an image of the corresponding butterfly or moth. The featured lepidoptera* are (in order of appearance):
- Madagascar diadem Hypolimnas dexithea (photo by Michel-Georges Bernard)
- Comet moth Argema mittrei (photo by Axel Strauß)
- Sunset moth Chrysiridia rhipheus (photo from Wikimedia Commons)
- Giant Blue Morpho Morpho didius (photo by Didier Descouens, Muséum de Toulouse)
- Rippon’s Birdwing Troides hypolitus (photo by Robert Nash, Ulster Museum)
*Lepidoptera (the scientific order that includes moths and butterflies) means “scaly wing.” The scales get their color not from pigment - but from microscopic structures that manipulate light.
I’m alright, just a little hurt/bummed out. My parents and I have never really been on good terms so I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised by this. I just figured they would at least invite me out of formality…
Well screw them they are being arrogant butts. Your a good person who shouldn’t have to deal with that.
Desert Pacific Octopi
The desert is a strange place to be when you’re looking for an ocean on your knees.
I’ve come all this way, so I guess i’ll stay, there is an explanation for everything.
The desert is a strange place to go but the buses stop anywhere the wind blows.
I saw a helicopter fly towards an unfamiliar glow in the evening sky and all the while you were looking at me with your solar eclipse eye.
Desert pacific octopi, how long did you look for hidden messages in what I wrote?
Part of me wishes you never really stopped. Part of me wishes you never really stopped.
The desert is a lost place for those who get so terribly distracted by empty rooms but they built houses just in time to collect our precious lives on mantelpieces all over town.
I watch the holes in the skyline like the gaps in the wave form where i give the song time. I learned.
I got such a big backpack. It is pulling me down, but it’s kinda where I am now, it’s kinda where I come from.
Rooftops are dripping with words they have written in times when their hearts and the cities were smitten and the parking lot where we secretly met holds the imprint of our fingertips when the concrete was wet and my lips are sewn shut and my hips are boulders for ships that won’t come to crash on my bones.
I run to where the stray dogs won’t find me, where the broadcast breaks off, where the darkness and the ocean align. And all the while you were looking at me with your solar eclipse eye, desert pacific octopi.
Okay, but don’t try to tell me that vines from Night Vale wouldn’t be the best.
- Waking up and screaming at the sunrise to shut up
- Pulling hoods off of the hooded figures
- Saying things just to freak out the Sheriff’s Secret Police
- Making beats with the humming entities at the post office