I just picked a lock and saved my mom :D
ok so this just hit me
humidifiers fill the air with water molecules from a source of water.
so what if someone filled a humidifier with holy water. would this essentially cleanse a room of all evil?
Never forget that Spock’s Kirk impression includes a half-lidded gaze and a pouted lower lip.
Never forget that he called Bones “Bones.”
Never forget that Bones’s reaction was to stare at him and then faint in his lap.
Never forget a single goddamn thing about this scene.
I think I know what happened
All of a sudden this post was getting a gajillion notes and I was like huh that’s weir—HOLY JEEBUS
OH MY GOD
NOPE CAN’T HANDLE IT
the government should give nasa more money to investigate
there is a probe on its way it will get there in 2015
hi im a woman living in a post apocalyptic environment/desert island on a tv show and i have the smoothest armpits u have ever seen
hi im a woman in medieval times and my eyebrows r perfect and I have no leg hair
hello im a viking woman in a movie and i have a thin and trim waist and a huge rack and perfect eyeliner
Hi I’m a woman in a world without power and I wake up with perfect curled hair
no you guys dont understand RAPUNZEL IS GERMAN FOR A CERTAIN TYPE OF LETTUCE
I WOULD BE SAD IF PEOPLE DIDN’T KNOW THAT IT WAS A TYPE OF LETTUCE BECAUSE THE STORY OF RAPUNZEL SHE IS LITERALLY NAMED AFTER LETTUCE.
no her name means never give up
NONONONOOOO!!!!!!!! IN THE ORIGINAL STORY RAPUNZEL’S MOM GETS CRAVINGS!!! WHEN SHE LOOKS OUT THE WINDOW, SHE SEES SOME RAPUNZEL, AND IS LIKE “iF I DONT HAVE SO OF THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW, I WILL CHOKE SOMEONE!” WELL, OF COURSE THE FUCKING GARDEN BELONGS TO A WITCH, BECAUSE NOTHING GOOD EVER HAPPENS AT THE BEGINNING OF A FAIRYTALE! sO, HER HUBBY SNEAKS OVER, AND GETS HER SOME.THEN, HE GETS CAUGHT, AND IN PUNISHMENT, HE HAS TO GIVE UP HIS BABY WHEN SHE’S BORN. sO THE WITCH LOCKS HER IN A TOWER, AND NAMES HER RAPUNZEL AFTER THE FUCKING LETTUCE. I DON’T KNOW WHERE YOU GET THE IDEA THAT HER NAME MEANS NEVER GIVE UP, BUT IT’S WRONG . FUCKITY BYE!
IT MEANS NE\/ER GI\/E UP.
Well her mother never did give up on that fucking lettuce did she
no it wasn’t that he got caught and HAD to fork over the baby(at least in the one I read.) For one, the first time, he wasn’t caught. But his wife got greedy and wanted more so she sent him out again and that time he was caught, but the witch said he could leave or he could sell his unborn baby for the lettuce and that they would eventually forget her anyways. So guess what he did? That’s right he SOLD his unborn child, and after a while they did forget about her. I believe the witch named her Rapunzel to remind her of the treachery of man and locked her in the tower so no man would steal her precious Rapunzel again. Also according to the story I read the witch actually was a decent mom but Rapunzel betrayed her by letting a man get her pregnant behind the witches back.
Creepiest Things Said by Kids
- 1: My daughter had an imaginary friend named Sally, she told me once about how Sally was in jail for chopping her mom’s head off….
- 2: My daughter when we were home alone one night, “mommy, who’s that man on the ceiling?”
- 3: “The shadow man keeps talking to me at my window.”
- 4: I was reading a story to my daughter when she suddenly slammed it shut, point to the empty doorway, and screamed “you get out of here! You’ve killed enough people!”
- 5: “I need to get my hands on a giant penis so I can put this fire out all the way!”
- 6: “Daddy, when can we get rid of that kid hanging in my closet?” I asked her what she was talking about and she told me all about a teenage boy who was hanging by a belt around his neck in her closet. I went to her closet there was nothing there, and she said he only is there when I’m not around.
- 7: “There are three dead kids buried in our back yard. They told me where we can find them.”
- 8: My five year old son once looked up at me while we were watching a movie and said, “I think I remember coming out of your no-no.”
- 9: “Mommy, there’s a kid covered in blood in my bedroom and he won’t go away.”
- 10: My 4yo shook me awake one night and asked if she could sleep with me because tonight the old woman at the window was being mean for some reason.
- 11: An 8 year old I used to teach had a hard time with eye contact and appropriate touch. He looked me straight in the eyes one morning, not missing a beat, and told me, “you know, I think you’d look a lot better if you were dead in my basement.”
- 12: “Mom, why is that lady from the cemetery sitting in my room?”
The child actors in Harry Potter would do their actual schoolwork in the movie to make the school setting more real
Looks more like sex ed to me, like what I thought babies came from storks?!?!?
Is it me or does it look like the guy in the back is controlling the ground?
This was no accident! THAT MAN IS AN EARTHBENDER!
It’s not Porn. No really.
I DID NOT EXPECT THAT ENDING
Page 1 of 50